OUR NEXT LITTER IS PLANNED FOR MID 2021.
Why Buy a Puppy From an Accredited Breeder?
The Dogs NZ Accredited Breeders Scheme provides puppy buyers with reassurance that:
- They are purchasing a pedigree puppy from someone whose priority is the health and welfare of the the puppies
that they breed.
While we are not now accredited we carry out all the testing on our breeding dogs.
- The breeder will give a quality, supportive and informative service both before and after they take their puppy home.
- The sire and dam of a puppy have been tested for all required health tests, relevant to the breed, and that the breeder will provide you with accurate information about the results of these tests.
** Heath Tests for the English Springer are:
Eye Certificates - Mandatory conducted Yearly
DNA - Fucosidosis (Mandatory)
DNA - Phosphofructokinase
DNA - Progressive Retinal Atrophy Cord1 (PRAcord1) (Mandatory)
- The sire and dam have been DNA profiled so the parentage of the puppy can be verified.
- The Breeder has signed and agreed to the Accredited Breeders Code of Conduct and Code of Practice.
- For the first time I entered the Breeder Competition 2019 with our lovely Bracken and Lady our home bred girls and we WON!!!!
All puppies will micro chipped.
Wormed every 2 weeks and had their first vaccination at 8 weeks.
DNA PRA cord 1, Fucosidosis, PK tested.
NZKC dog insurance for 16 weeks
Fully registered NZKC Papers
Testimonials on a sound temperament of parents.
Puppies ready for their new homes from 8 weeks old.
All puppies leaves with a puppy goodie bag with food, puppy book including details of their parentage, breed specific grooming notes and relevant paper,
plus ongoing advice if required.
Our puppies have made great show dogs, hunting dogs, obedience dogs and wonderful loving companions!!!
We have many references from many new owners about the wonderful temperament of our puppies.
If you're interested in a Springer puppy please use the form at the bottom of this page to contact us,
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.